Vise Supergrip Polyurethane Glue - Key Features
Vise Supergrip Polyurethane Glue
- A moisture-curing adhesive that cures by absorbing the moisture from the atmosphere and the surfaces to which the glue is applied
- Environmentally friendly since it contains no solvents and is 100% pure polyurethane
- Incredibly strong; will not deteriorate or become brittle with age
- 100% waterproof making it the most suitable adhesive to use on all outdoor applications
- A one part product that can be applied to surfaces straight from the bottle and requires no mixing before use
- Will not freeze and will not contract or expand in freezing conditions.
- pH neutral (Acid Free)
- Greatly resistant to corrosion from solvents and chemicals
- Super strong in all suitable applications
- Suitable for a wide range of substrates (surfaces) including all timbers, metals, glass, ceramics, rubber, concrete, cement; stone, styrene and most foaming plastics
- Sandable and can be painted and stained after curing.
Copyright © 2006-2008 Craftsmart Australia Pty. Ltd. - Site links here