Vise Supergrip Polyurethane Glue - Storage & Care
- Vise Supergrip Polyurethane Glue is supplied in High Density Polyethylene bottles with plastic witches' caps. The witches' cap has a fully removable click-on/click-off cover.
- For first use, remove the click-on/click-off cover and snip the witches' cap with a blade or scissors at the line nearest the top of the cap.
- Immediately replace the cover onto the cap, ensuring it properly clicks into place.
- The contents of the bottle will remain usable for many months if the bottle is always stored in this position.
- There is little chance of air getting into the bottle to cause the curing of the polyurethane.
- It is best to store all adhesives in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Immediately after use, wipe the nozzle of excess polyurethane and replace the cover over the cap, again ensuring it properly clicks into place.
- If you are likely to be using the product many times during the course of your project, you must keep replacing the click-on/click-off cover between each and every use.
Copyright © 2006-2008 Craftsmart Australia Pty. Ltd. - Site links here