Vise Supergrip Polyurethane Glue - Super Strong
- Vise Supergrip Polyurethane Glue is super strong when used appropriately.
- It has very great sheer strength
- It is especially strong when applied to timbers being joined end-grain to end-grain
- Imagine the cores of the timber to be like drinking straws. Polyurethane glue will be drawn into these cores as it cures, expanding into them and creating an incredibly strong bond
- The bond may be stronger than PVA, which will contract as it dries (like most glues)
- Remember the best feature of Vise Supergrip Polyurethane Glue is that it expands as it dries, finding its way into crevices
- It is particularly useful where the surface of the timber has a slightly uneven texture, as the glue will foam into the textured and uneven surface as it cures.
Copyright © 2006-2008 Craftsmart Australia Pty. Ltd. - Site links here